Do you LOVE cake?

5/27/2009 09:04:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

I love, love, love my Big Shot! I have been using it for almost every stamping event at The Mecca! I am addicted. Lately, I have been creating the paper pop up cakes from the brand new EXCLUSIVE Three Cake Tier Pop Up Cake XL Die! I held a class using this die and people LOVE it!




I enjoyed missing my Stampin' Up! products with some beautiful papers that I had in my always growing stash! I loved the Spring look of this cake and can't wait to send it to someone special!
As I look at my cakes, I plan to eventually add some embellishments to them to "jazz" them up a little bit! If you love 3D projects and cards that have some flair, check out this cool die for your Big Shot! Don't have a Big Shot...don't wait...CLICK HERE!










Labels: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment