Spring in New York City

5/29/2009 08:19:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

At a recent event called THINGS WITH WINGS, we created cards with lots of beautiful butterflies, bees and spring colors. This card uses the Butterfly Die from Stampin' Up! These are some papers that I had in my stash. I loved how all of these soft colors came together on this card.


This card used the stamp set GREAT FRIEND and INSPIRED BY NATURE. Two stamp sets that I LOVE!



BUZZIN' BY was featured on this card. I had the patterned paper in my personal stash.


At the Stampin' Up! Convention in 2008, we learned this cool and very easy technique to make a pop up card. It can be used for so many different things...bugs, numbers (BIG 5-0), martini glasses...





Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comments:

Comment by Kelly on May 30, 2009 at 6:11 AM

I love the card with the butterflies in the grass. Very cute!

Post a Comment