Furry Forest Friends

4/17/2009 05:09:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /


This is a brand new stamp set called FOREST FRIENDS available from Stampin' Up! It is one of the adorable sets available in the OCCASIONS Mini Catalog. If you would like a copy of this mini catalog, please post a comment and I will contact you. I am more than happy to put one in the mail for you.

Last night, I had so much fun stamping with Corris, Alexei, Jenny B and "Ballet" Melissa! We used the super cute stamp set, FOREST FRIENDS, on all of our cards. I loved combining the BIG SHOT TOP NOTE and the new paper from TASTE OF TEXTILES. Melissa has bunnies at home and loves them to bits. I knew she would just adore this card!







Hoot, hoot...this cute owl looks fabulous flocked and sitting on this branch. It is from the Bird & Branches DieCut for the BIG SHOT.


This card was so much fun. I got the idea for this from a card on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ but changed it to make it my own! I love this paper from the OCCASIONS MINI called Walk in the Park. I made the oval frame from the OVAL SCALLOP FRAME diecut for the BIG SHOT.
I am so excited for Spring and these cards show it. I hope you enjoy them! PLEASE take a moment and leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous on April 18, 2009 at 6:27 AM

Heidi, too cute! Love the flock on the little creatures, and that designer paper is fabulous. Great use of the Big Shot dies too.
Hugs,
Eileen

Post a Comment