My Little Purse Swaps

4/05/2009 09:44:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

Each month at our team meeting we do a really great swap! This gives us a chance to learn from each other and share a piece of our creativity with our team members. At each meeting, one person is chosen randomly to come up with the "theme" for the swap for the next meeting. I made these little purses for our February Meeting and just LOVE them! I was inspired by purses made by Mary Fish. I earned TONS of Designer Series Paper and ribbon from our recent Sale-a-Bration Promotion. (Most of you are nodding your heads as there is ribbon and paper all over the MECCA!)
I printed out the purse templates on this paper and cut them out. I embellished the purses with Bright Delights Rub-ons and a very cool button from Button Bouquet! I used Sticky Strip to put them together and added ribbon. Each one was unique in some way and everyone LOVED getting them!

1 comments:

Anonymous on April 6, 2009 at 8:10 AM

And they are even more adorable in person. Mine is on display in my own little creative space. I can see it every day and it brings a smile to my face. :)
Eileen

Post a Comment