A Gift for a Friend

4/04/2009 09:12:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /


As team leader of the Gotham City Stampers, I organize monthly team meetings. We talk about business, celebrate accomplishments, swap and share crafts. One thing that we did recently was swap Valentine's Day gifts. I was lucky enough to get the name of one of my bestest buddies, Corris.

I picked up an unfinished wooden jewelry box from Kate's Paperie in New York City. Corris LOVES the Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! I used that paper and Mod Podge and covered the box. I added some light pink paint to match the paper.






I lined the inside of the box with felt to protect whatever Corris decided to put inside.










I had so much fun making this bracelet using the Pink Flamingo Paper. I added little colored beads wrapped in wire to finish it off.


I surprised Corris with this box at one of the meetup events at the MECCA!

Corris and Yvonne pose with the jewelry box. Corris loved it and I even saw a little tear of happiness!




























1 comments:

Comment by Rosie on April 7, 2009 at 12:10 AM

I Love it!! make sure for the next swap you pick my name Heidi. Wink wink. lol

I love seeing Corris' face soo happy. You deserve it, 'cause you're the sweetest!

Post a Comment