Mojo Monday Card Post

8/18/2009 08:40:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

I recently thought it would be fun to do something to push myself creatively. I came across the MOJO MONDAY site on Mary Fish's Blog. (I LOVE her blog!)

Here, I found a cool card sketch and used it to make my own version of a card which we did in the Technique Tuesday class at THE MECCA tonight.





SUPPLIES--ALL Stampin' Up!
Cardstock/Paper-Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper
Stamps-Razzle Dazzle
Ink-Basic Black
Accessories--Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Ribbon, Top Note Big Shot Die
TECHNIQUE--BLEACHING



Want to shop online? Check out my online site!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous on August 19, 2009 at 5:34 AM

It's a great layout and it was a great class!
Eileen

Post a Comment