You could be #24!

8/18/2009 11:32:00 AM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

Just a few days ago, CHRISTINE RODRIGUEZ became my 23rd first level downline recruit of my Stampin' Up! Career! She is now also a proud member of the Gotham City Stampers Demonstrator Team.




Right now, Stampin' Up! is offering two great deals to get in on the action!
From July 15–August 31, you can join the Stampin' Up! family for as little as $85 with the Mini Starter Kit. Have fun helping friends and family create exciting projects, while earning free products and even a little extra cash!

OR

You can sign up and pick the $199 KIT and get the IN COLOR STAMP PADS as an extra bonus!

At Convention, Stampin' Up! challenged each Demonstrator to recruit ONE new team member! I am hoping to add THREE members to my downline! I would also LOVE to recruit some stampers from outside of the NYC area!

To add to the Stampin' Up! Recruiting Perks, I am offering this sweet deal:

Join The Gotham City Stampers Demonstrator Team
BY AUGUST 31st
Receive a special gift from Heidi
***a brand new 1"X1 1/4" Simply Adorned Charm ($18.95 value)--It is stunning and opens/closes for you to change the artwork inside!
***A FREE Event on Friday Sept. 11th at 6:30pm at THE MECCA (Heidi's Crafting Room) in New York City--Here we will use my supplies to make several inserts for your charm.
***Live LONG Distance & Can't attend the class?---No problem! I will mail your charm to you. In addition, I will send you a SUPRISE gift to help you enhance your gorgeous jewelry!

Can't resist this amazing team? Go to my Stampin' Up! website at to read more information and to sign up! (CLICK SIGN UP ON THE LEFT HANDLE SIDE OF THE SITE) My special password is newyorkcity

Labels: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment