Circle Circus Stamp Set & Lattice Big Shot Die

8/29/2009 08:48:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

This is the third card in the cards that I made using the CIRCLE CIRCUS stamp set. This one is quite similiar to the card that I made for my 2009 Stampin' Up! Convention in Utah.

I first cut the LATTICE DIE on my BIG SHOT. I stamped the CIRCLE CIRCUS circles and punched them out. I then glued them to the back of the LATTICE. Once the glue dried, I added some DAZZLING DIAMONDS to the artwork.

Do you notice the green buttons? Stampin' Up! doesn't carry all of our amazing colors in our corduroy buttons. You can very easily dye them (use KRAFT COLORED BUTTONS) using the Stampin' Up! REINKERS. I squirted a bit of reinker on each button. My crafty friend, Eileen, told me that I can also easily use a paintbrush to paint a lil' REINKER on each button.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Comment by Dawn on September 1, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Great idea! Love that Lattice die.
: ) Dawn

Comment by Kelly on September 3, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Love the buttons - clever idea. I also love the colors in this card. Great idea!

Post a Comment