An Altered Gift

7/05/2009 02:19:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

This is a project I made as a gift for my friend and downline, Yvonne! It features some (retired) Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper. AND...it also shows off the wonderful line of Sticky Cuts and Stampin' Glitter that are both available in the new catalog!

What I love about this project is that I could pick up a really inexpensive picture frame and alter it. With the amazing products from Stamin' Up! and a great picture, I have the perfect gift. All of the wonderful ladies pictured in this frame are in my downline--(from left to right) Jen Nagel, Me (Heidi Davenport), Corris Little, Yvonne Yui, Eileen Bellomo and Bo Doodles (ok, he's NOT a team member but SHOULD be!) I hope you enjoy this and please leave a comment. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous on July 5, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Cool project, and great picture! Such beauty and talent in one room!
LOL!
Eileen

Ashlie on July 6, 2009 at 8:05 PM

so pretty and so simple!! i love it! did you use mod podge or a snail??

Comment by Heidi Bound on July 6, 2009 at 8:06 PM

Ashlie,
Thanks for asking...I used Mod Podge! :)

Post a Comment