Tonight, I had a great time making WOW! cards with JennyB. and her great friend, Jen. We made 3 cards (stay tuned for the next two soon). This card used CHEERS TO YOU STAMP SET and TALL TALES DESIGNER SERIES PAPER.
This card is really easy to make and I love that we learned it at Stampin' Up! Convention 2008. It brings back lots of memories for me.
Labels: Cheers To You Stamp Set, Heidi Davenport, meetup, New York City, pop up cards, Stampin' Up, stamping
- Prepare the front of your card to your liking.
- For the inside pop up part of the card, ou simply punch out circles and then cut them into spirals.
- The bottom of the spiral gets glued to the bottom of the card.
- Close of up the spiral. Then, put snail on the top of the spiral.
- Close the card and the top of the spiral now sticks to the top of the card.
- Add embellishments to the spiral--in this case the yummy drinks and sentiment from this stamp set.