Bird on a Branch Samples

7/03/2009 09:36:00 AM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

Last night, I attended a stamping meetup at my dear friend, Laurel's apartment. We were excited to create projects using the Bird on a Branch Stamp Set. This is an accordion card which I will finish eventually. I have an idea to turn it into a mini album instead of a card. This way, I can put pictures from a special event into the little album and give it as a gift. I loved how Laurel designed this using the brand new Stampin' Up! IN COLORS. I love Rich Razzleberry and just can't get enough of it. I am also LOVING the NEW Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper
and have been using it on just about everything!


This is another card using the same Bird on a Branch Stamp Set! I love the monotone look of this design with the lil' pop of color from the Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper. Eileen and I decided that the little dotted stamp is SOOO useful. I decided to use it to add some more texture to the textured cardstock!

Thank you, Laurel, for a nice time last night and for your beautiful and classy designs! HUGS!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous on July 3, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Haha...beat me to it...I was going to blog about this class too.
Love that set and the cards Laurel designed. Great to craft with you all again.
Looking forward to your next sample,
Eileen

Laurel C. on July 3, 2009 at 12:07 PM

Thanks so much for posting these Heidi! I'm glad you enjoyed last night's class :)

Anonymous on July 4, 2009 at 2:12 AM

Oh, and by the way....You have been given a blog award. Please stop by my blog to see what it is.
Eileen
http://artsaveslives-paperqueen.blogspot.com/2009/07/karma-award.html

Post a Comment