Hodgepodge Hardware Vintage Necklace

11/07/2009 09:40:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

I had an amazing crafty day today! I spent a bit of time with my friend, Gayle, and TONS of time with my crafting sister, Corris! We spent all day gabbing, eating Marty's amazing food and crafting! I have this box of projects that I refer to as the box of Misfit Toys (from Rudolph). It's all the projects that I never seem to get to or start and never finish. Today, I cleared out the box! For those of you that know me, I know you are gasping! Many of the projects were unfinished jewelry items. This is a piece I started as part of a class with Eileen a million years ago. Today, I added the finishing touches and it will soon find its way into my jewelry amoire!

I used Stampin' Up! Hodgepodge Hardware in Vanilla to make the frame of the piece! I hope that you love it and will take a moment to leave a comment!



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment