Simple Holiday Card-TWO TAGS BIGZ DIE

11/09/2009 10:40:00 AM / Posted by Heidi Bound /



One of my favorite meetups is a monthly group were several of us meet and do a shoebox swap. We all create a card or project and bring enough for each person to make our project. I love teaching stamping but this event gives me an opportunity to LEARN new things from my creative crafty sisters!

This is a holiday card that I made. It was inspired by a card in a popular stamping magazine that I love! I enjoyed using Stampin' Up! paper and products in addition to some amazing vintage sheet music from my trumpet player fiance, Marty and fun goodies from my stash!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous on November 9, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Yes, that was a great class, and I also love using sheet music in my projects.
Eileen

Patzee on November 9, 2009 at 11:55 AM

What a great card! Wonderful combination of color, texture, layers, and sentiment!! Not surprising that it is from my favorite class, too.

Post a Comment