Marty's Sunday Sketch #2

11/08/2009 06:57:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

Welcome Back for another wonderful sketch from Marty!

You can create your own cards using Marty's sketch and then upload it to your blog or online gallery. You can link your projects using Mister Linky (at the bottom of this post). Please pass this new weekly sketch challenge on to your friends and family!


Marty's Sunday Sketch #2

******************************************************************************



By Heidi Davenport
*************************************************************************



*************************************************************************


By JennyB.-Jennifer Bonet

*********************************************************************

By Pat Tillery

********************************************************************




********************************************************************




By Heather Cooper-Franz

********************************************************************


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

Comment by Heidi Bound on November 8, 2009 at 8:06 PM

Thanks to all that checked out our creations!

Comment by Purpleblogista on November 8, 2009 at 8:38 PM

I am totally blown away by these creations Ladies! I love each and every one of them. I am so happy to be a part of a group with such talented and creative women. Great job!

Anonymous on November 8, 2009 at 8:53 PM

And I am so happy that Heidi fixed her blog so I can add comments again. Yea!
This is what I've been TRYING to say for the past two weeks: I LOVE working from Marty's sketches, and I LOVE being on the best design team in the blogosphere!
Eileen

Anonymous on November 8, 2009 at 8:54 PM

One more thing.....I want to know who Purpleblogista is!
Eileen

Comment by Purpleblogista on November 9, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Eileen its me...Kim...lol I used to have a blog and when I signed in using my gmail account that darn Purpleblogista popped up! lol

Comment by Heather on November 9, 2009 at 1:50 PM

I love seeing how different everyone designs are. I love those hearts Heidi, your card is fabulous!

Comment by Tammy's Crafting Spot on November 9, 2009 at 6:25 PM

Look at how diffrent each card is from one design we did a FAB job ladies....Kim I love your name Purple is my favorite color lol

Post a Comment