Simply Thanks and Autumn Meadows FALL CARD

10/12/2009 06:51:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

I love the colors of Autumn and am really enjoying the Stampin' Up! Fall Stamps. This stamp, SIMPLY THANKS is only $7.95 and is perfect for so many different cards. You can order this and so much more by clicking here.

I love, love, love CHOCOLATE CHIP and use it as often as possible. This is definitely an example of a well-loved stamp pad! I stamped this great stamp on VERY VANILLA cardstock.
I tied a sweet little bow and wrapped it around CHOCOLATE CHIP cardstock and our new AUTUMN MEADOWS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER.

Popped the stamped image on TAKEN WITH TEAL cardstock and added a chocolate chip corduroy button...a bit of twine and it's done!
I hope you loved this quick and simple Autumn Card...I would love to hear your comments!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment