My New Year's Resolution

12/31/2008 05:27:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

I have never been a big fan of making New Year's "Resolutions"...only because I believe that we should try to live our best, most-fulfilled lives ALL year long. But, lately I have been thinking about what things I would like to change to enhance my life as we enter into a new year. I came up with...








Do the things that I love MORE often!








I thought about making a list of those things that I love. That might help me to keep them in mind as life gets crazy from time to time. I might do that, might not. If I did, it would have to be done in some fun and crafty display to hang in the Crafting Mecca. One of the things I would most definitely put on that list is to do MORE Scrapbooking. I started Scrapbooking in 1998 as a way to relax and document the memories of my life. In the last 10 years my life has changed SO much. I try not to reflect on the past but look at what is happening now. I have SO many positive memories to scrapbook and reflect upon...a wonderful fiancee, growing family with the addition of two nieces and two BILs, living in a truly electrifying city, a job (especially during a time when many are without), my fur-babies, a growing Stampin' Up! business, my health (usually ha ha), a wonderful apartment, and OF COURSE...the huge amount of friends...many who have become like extended family to me.



In light of wanting to do MORE Scrapbooking, I took that on over this wonderful holiday break. I spent most of it sick which I told Mart was a perfect excuse to relax and sleep. (He agreed!) I want to share some of the pages that I did. My plan to to "document" 2008 in a chronological scrapbook. I promise to post the pictures as I work on the layouts.








2 comments:

Anonymous on January 12, 2009 at 9:29 AM

I'm with you on your resolution. I love your damask border. . . pretty look. The scrapbook pages are so artistic! Hugs, Mary

Comment by Heidi Bound on January 12, 2009 at 3:04 PM

Thank you so much, Mary! I love looking at your blog daily. I love the simplicity of your designs and the lines that you create with the paper and images...gorgeous!

Post a Comment