Create-a-Calendar with Heather and Jeannine

12/17/2008 09:24:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /



Sunday was SO much fun! Stampin' Up! has this great kit http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=113052 that gives you all of the preprinted pages to make a 2009 calendar. Creative and some paper and the possibilities are endless. I have a ball creating these calendars with Heather and Jeannine this past Sunday.
Jeannine did a really fabulous calendar. It will be filled with pictures as the year goes on. It is a similiar with a trifold wallet in the way she put it together. I love all of the orange...her absolute fav color.
Jeannine is smiling ear to ear over this creation...she SHOULD be! It is great! I haven't seen Jeannine in quite some time. I have certainly missed her. Jeannine's creative spirit and energy is so wonderful. Glad to have her back at the Mecca!

Heather tried something new today! She distressed every page for a fresh vintage look! She carefully selected just the perfect stamps and technique to make each and every page very special. Heather is a fairly new stamper and is a new member of my downline. (Gotham City Stampers Demonstrator Team) She is a wonderful person and an amazing artist. I am honored to have met her and to have the opportunity to get to know her. She even gave me the honor of making ALL of her wedding invitations!

1 comments:

Comment by Nene on December 18, 2008 at 12:17 AM

Heidi I am honored to be mentioned in your blog. You have a beautiful gift of crafting and share it so well. I never had an interest in crafting much until I came to one of your groups and learned how relaxing, fun, exciting, and endless more emotions, crafting can be. Thanks again and look forward to attending more events. :-)

Post a Comment