Yummy Sweet Centers SKITTLES Card

9/12/2009 10:23:00 AM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

TOO CUTE for words! I am loving this brand new stamp set SWEET CENTERS from Stampin' Up! Here, I used the hot air balloon images and filled the plastic sweet treat cup with SKITTLES! I have two young nieces and I am sure they would love a card that is full of candy treats. Imagine the possibilities of what you can do with this! I teach second grade at a school which promotes very healthy eating--trying to think of what I could put in here that is yummy and healthy. Or some sort of school supplies...any ideas? Post them in the comments section of this blog. I would love to hear them!
Stay tuned for another card using this set--so cute! And check out the blog of the amazing,Carolyn Serviss and remember to leave tons of comments. We LOVE hearing them!

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 comments:

Anonymous on September 12, 2009 at 11:38 AM

Trail mix? Raisins? Cheerios?
Very cute card, Heidi!
If you're making one for a fellow stamper, how about filling the cup with some rolled up ribbons or felt/paper flowers?
Love it!
Eileen

Comment by carpediem on September 12, 2009 at 2:23 PM

Great card! Didn't realize there would be such a variety of uses for the treat cups! laura j

Comment by Sondra on September 12, 2009 at 5:15 PM

Granola, dried fruit, yogurt covered raisins. A couple ad erasers that go on top of pencils.
These are ideas I'm going to try for my son's class too. This is s great card, thank you!

Terri D on September 13, 2009 at 1:03 AM

Cute card and Skittles are good

Comment by Regina on September 13, 2009 at 1:24 AM

Oh, what a great card! I love the color
Regina

Alicia C on September 13, 2009 at 9:06 AM

I vote for dried fruit. I love this darling hot air balloon card!

Anonymous on September 13, 2009 at 9:21 AM

What an adorable card! I was so excited when I saw this set. I love hot air balloons and the little cups are just too cute. Thanks for sharing:)

Post a Comment