Delightful Decorations Christmas Card

9/10/2009 08:07:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...
Here is another Christmas card using amazing products from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini. I was inspired by a card that I saw online and decided to embrace the design.
I LOVE the new Delightful Decorations Stamp Set and the Ornament Punch! I was able to stamp the ornaments and use the punch to quickly punch them out. The picture looks like I may have done a masking technique to get the ornaments to look like one is on top of the other. BUT, I punched them out and used dimensionals to layer the top ornament on top of the other two ornaments.
My friend and downline, Pat, told me that she saw how someone used the punch online to make a flower. They cut out five ornaments and glued them together like flower petals. How cool and very versatile!
I would LOVE to hear your comments and remember to check out the rest of my blog! Once you finish, please check out Carolyn's Blog by clicking Carolyn Serviss

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

Comment by Pat on September 10, 2009 at 11:06 PM

Love this new stamp set and the punch, too!

Alicia C on September 11, 2009 at 8:30 AM

I love this stamp set too and I think the popped idea is a great one.

Teri on September 11, 2009 at 11:14 AM

So cute. I'll have to try this.

Pat on September 11, 2009 at 4:42 PM

I can't wait to start to play with this stamp and punch set. Tags, shaped cards, flowers--the sky's the limit.

Comment by carpediem on September 11, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Such a great card! You're getting me into the holiday spirit! Thanks for sharing! laura j

Anonymous on September 13, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Beautiful card. I can't wait to get this set and punch:) Thanks so much for sharing!

Ashlie on October 11, 2009 at 6:01 PM

I have also seen the ornaments used as flower vases by simply cutting off the pointed end of the ornament. It's great to see that a holiday set can be used at any time of the year!

Post a Comment