Sticky & Sweet

10/04/2008 10:38:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

Since I was a little girl, Madonna intrigued me as a musician, lyricist, and icon. Her messages to society as well as her "interesting" fashion sense has been with me since I was in elementary/middle school. Seeing her live never seemed possible. Experiencing her in concert seemed like something that everyone else got to do. I thought my experiences with her would never span past the media and appearances on MTV.
Marty seems to make every one of my dreams come true. He is like a prince that I always dreamed of. For an early birthday present, he bought tickets for me to see Madonna. AND...I am seeing her in the coolest, most exciting place...Madison Square Garden in New York City.
In less than 48 hours, another one of my little girl dreams will come true. Thank you to my sweet Marty. I can't wait to experience this with you! I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment