Featuring Eileen and Pat...beautiful works of art!

10/26/2008 01:48:00 AM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

As promised, I am adding another two beautiful projects. These are both made by my friends. Eileen and Pat are not only amazing people but crafting divas! Both of these are part of my Gotham Team Swap.



Eileen made this stunning necklace. She made one for each swap participant. It is a punched out circle image which is adhered to a NICKEL! (can you believe it?) She then covered it with Crystal Effects. http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=101055 Crystal Effects acts as a lacquer and protects this gorgeous work of art. I picked out an outfit today just so I could wear this necklace. Love it!


Pat made this gorgeous flower out of paper. She amazes me with everything she touches and creates. She used Crystal Effects to adhere the flower to the leaves. Eileen said it would make a great pin. I think I would have to agree with her. Hmm...maybe use one of the straight pins from the Stampin' Up! Pretties Kit http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=109114 to hold it on my shirt. Sort of like a paper corsage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment