Halloween Creations

10/01/2008 08:01:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

I had so much fun today creating these projects for my meetup event on Friday night. Now, if you can make it, you can also get the supplies mailed to you! http://rubberstamp.meetup.com/264/calendar/8869470/
This card was so much fun and very simple to make. I used glossy cardstock and a Spectrum pad which I brayered on. Then, stamped in Versamark and embossed with a glittery black embossing powder.
I really loved using Stampin' Up!'s new Ghostly Greetings Designer Series Paper for this card.

My friend Laurel and I said this one looked like "Wicked Witch meets Sarah Jessica Parker". How much fun would it be to put a baggie of candy corn in this super cute shoe?


Thank you, Eileen for sharing this template with me. This coffin opens and can be filled with yummy candy...or money?!

I adore Frank! He has a little box inside so you can fill him with Halloween surprises!

3 comments:

Anonymous on October 2, 2008 at 9:10 AM

Great projects, Heidi! The coffin box looks so cool in that color. And the shoe, what can I say about the shoe.....I'm sure everyone will love this class.
Eileen

Anonymous on October 5, 2008 at 2:03 AM

Hi Heidi,
Will you be sharing the template on how to make the shoe? It's absolutely tooo cute! You could use it for Mother's Day, etc.
Absolutely love it,
Ann in Chicagoland

Comment by The Craftaholic on October 25, 2008 at 10:42 PM

I love the shoe! So cute!

Post a Comment