It's Been TOO Long!

3/02/2008 06:36:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

Life has been busy with Marty, the pups, FRIENDS, work, crafting, just life in New York City! I wanted to share some of the crafts I have made since last time.

I made this coaster at my friend, Claudia's Meetup! It is of the George Washington Bridge. I took this photo on the day that Marty proposed.

Another coaster made at Claudia's. I have to varnish this one and then it's all done.


Just want to add more color to this and I need to varnish it. I loved making coasters and had an amazing time that night with Claudia, Paola, and Melissa! FLOCK!!!
This is the shower invitation for Ashley's (my youngest sister) bridal shower. It is a spin-off of the wedding invitations. Thanks to Rosie for helping me design them. BIG SHOUT OUTS to Paola and Eileen for offering to help me to make them. I am so lucky to have such amazing friends!


Two page spread of some of our Big Apple Stampers Team Meetings. Look...there's Corris! (hee hee) I love my team and am so blessed to have met such caring and real people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment