Can you hang with the DIVAS?

3/02/2008 06:52:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /








Friday night was a great night! I spent it with four of my dearest friends...Paola, Corris, Eileen and Melissa. After getting Paola on the train for the first time in years, we headed down to 8th Street. We started out getting our feets pampered at Dashing Diva. http://dashingdiva.com/ Did I mention they served drinks while they took care of us?



Following our pampering, we headed across the street to a great Thai Restaurant named Cafetasia. http://www.cafetasia.com/home.html YUMMY! We had a great time laughing, talking and eating. We were excited to get Paola to try new food. She loved it! :)


This night looks like a scrapbook page (or MANY) in the making! I can't wait to scrap these pics with the lil' martini embellishments that I bought. Thanks gals for an amazing night! You are all truly divas in my mind. I am so thrilled and lucky to have you in my life.












4 comments:

Anonymous on March 3, 2008 at 9:50 PM

I definitely had a blast with the gang. And I hope we can do another girl's night out soon. I am also going to scrapbook it! :)

-Paola

Comment by Unknown on March 4, 2008 at 8:55 AM

That looked like a great time....hope I can join you one time!!!

Comment by Heidi Bound on March 4, 2008 at 11:05 PM

Gayle,
Of course you can hang with us! We had a blast. I will let you know when we have the next Diva Night Out! :) Hugs!

Anonymous on March 5, 2008 at 5:00 PM

oh my gosh! i love the photos. so glad to know you fabulous ladies!!

Post a Comment