Welcome to the Mecca!

2/08/2008 10:14:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /


Mecca is described as:



  • A place that is regarded as the center of an activity or interest.

  • A place visited by many people.

My dear friend, Corris, describes my craft room as the Stampin' Mecca. I would have to agree that it is the center of activities such as stamping, scrapping, music, laughter, barking, soapmaking, and most importantly, friendship and love. It is truly a place visited by many people for all of those reasons. We were at one point all strangers until the common bond of crafting initially brought us all together. We have formed a sisterhood (and welcome two fine men-Marty and Michael and two furry pups) that embraces our love of creating and grows because of all of the personal differences that we bring to the Mecca.



As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I am excited for another opportunity to share my crafting and teaching adventures in New York City as I grow with Marty, my family, the pups, friends, fellow crafters and colleagues. I promise to keep this updated with fresh ideas about crafting, education and daily events in the most amazing city on earth!

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment