Big Apple Team Meeting

2/16/2008 10:19:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /



Friday night was alive with sharing, crafting and team-builiding at Heidi's Stamping Mecca. Check out the link at http://rubberstamp.meetup.com/264/calendar/6885492/ Our team has been meeting once a month with the goal of improving our Stampin' Up! businesses. My biggest vision is to spread creativity to others and our team is on that path. We spend hours talking about our successes which included:
  • Heidi signing on 3 new recruits during February! I am also so excited to have such an amazing and GROWING team! I am looking forward to bonding and sharing with each of you.

  • Corris signing on Masika as a new member of our team. Corris is also using Stampin' Up! at her soapmaking meetup. This has been proving to be very successful.

  • Paola has been working hard to make her meetup group and website personal to her members. She is adding topics to the message boards and sending out personal emails.

  • Claudia is busy in Brooklyn! She has many events on her meetup calendar and has booked hotels for our stay this summer in Utah!

  • Masika is new to the team and spent time at the meeting getting to know the members as well as share and get insight on her ideas as she starts her business.

  • Melissa is also new to the team! We knew for quite some time that she would join us and I am SO thrilled to have her onboard. I am so excited to see what plans she has for SU!

If Stampin' Up! seems like a business that you would be interested in, please email me at fluteprincess619@yahoo.com I would be more than happy to help you to learn more about this amazing company.






1 comments:

Anonymous on February 17, 2008 at 7:55 AM

SU! has enriched my crafting experiences and I have some great friends to boot! I'm so glad Heidi shared her love of Stampin' Up with me. Hugs, Corris

Post a Comment