My First Contribution to The Sampler

2/11/2008 09:44:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /



Finally! MUCH thanks for Eileen and Corris for pushing me to contribute to The Sampler. I am anxiously awaiting my very first Sampler to arrive at my door. Until then, I am trusting the wisdom of my two dear friends about the amazing collection of unique crafty items. Check out this link to see what I am talking about. http://www.homeofthesampler.com/ I have jumped in with both feet and prepared a simple yet very "Heidi" contribution to this awesome organization.

For both cards, I simply folded a piece of cardstock in half. One of my most favorite new stamp sets is Embrace Life. I used that set to stamp some very clean, simple and "zen" cards. I stamped my unique "Handstamped by Heidi" stamp on the back, put each one in a clear envelope, added a business card AND...they are ready to go. SO exciting!






0 comments:

Post a Comment