Don't You LOVE Surprises?

6/20/2009 10:28:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

Today, I held an event to celebrate a very special milestone in my life! It has been almost 30 years since I had my Open Heart Surgery. All of the money collected for today's class will be donated to the American Heart Association in honor of this special occasion.

One of the cards that we made today was a pop up card using many Stampin' Up! items that will soon be available in the brand new catalog. It's so much fun to have this surprise pop out at you when you open this card. This is perfect to hold a gift card inside for another special surprise!

Don't forget...tomorrow we have our very first GUEST BLOGGER!

1 comments:

Anonymous on June 20, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Yes, it was a great class!
I love the cards I made, and even more, knowing the class fee is going to such a worthy cause.
Eileen

Post a Comment