A Sweet Baby Gift

11/26/2008 09:07:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

My wonderful school principal, Alexei Nichols, and her hubby, Raun Ruffin, are expecting a baby boy in the next several weeks. I had a great time making them this very special gift. I used Stampin' Up! craft ink and images to stamp baby onesies. YES, they are permanent and can be washed! This is the box that I stamped to put the gift into. It was a cake box from something that Marty bought a few weeks ago. I thought it was a perfect box to hold onto and someday recycle. I took the box apart and used a Stampin' Up! wheel for a quick and cute package.



I LOVE the cute animals in this set. I stamped all over the onesie with monkeys, cheetahs and zebras. What lil' boy wouldn't love this?


This baby will be a super star in this cute onesie. My friend, Melissa Martinez, LOVES stars. I thought of her as I was doing this. What a quick and adorable way to decorate this.



When Alexei had her first ultrasound, the baby was doing silly things with his hands. From that point on, he was known as Baby Knuckles. Mart and thought it would be fun to make this KNUCKLES onesie as a silly reminder of that special moment.


I rolled each onesie and tied them with ribbon. Some simple turquoise tissue paper...



a handmade card and some ribbon...VOILA...perfect!



1 comments:

Anonymous on December 1, 2008 at 12:12 PM

I love that you saw the cake box and knew it would be absolutely perfect for something. Great use of the wheel. And the onesies are just too cute. Thanks for reminding us about the many uses of our stamps!

Post a Comment