Online Shopping at QVC

9/06/2008 08:41:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

Do you love when the UPS guy brings you something special right to your door? I do! I also love QVC and their wonderful products. I really like their fashion--they have affordable pieces by Project Runway's Chloe Dao and couture designer Marc Bouwer. They also sell really great stamping and scrapbooking kits! There is no obligation if you sign up for your own QVC account. Please let them know I sent you! https://quality-s.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.multi/params.file.%7Ciqdou%7Cjoin,aspx.ref.10986

2 comments:

Comment by Melanie on September 6, 2008 at 8:50 PM

hmm, I'll have to go check out what you mean by "affordable pieces" LOL! I love Project Runway, (and stamping!)

have a great school year,
Melanie

Anonymous on September 7, 2008 at 9:43 AM

You're preaching to the choir here! I've been getting packages from QVC for at least 15 years, and I agree with everything you said. When I was working, my entire wardrobe was QVC. Good looking clothes I could throw in the washing machine. As for crafts...well, you know I'm an addict!

Post a Comment