PLEASE take a moment and VOTE!

12/01/2009 10:54:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

Hey Guys,

I hope you are all going well. I have a small favor to ask. Chase Community Bank is giving $5 million to US local charities. The organization I work for may actually have a chance. All I need to get is as many votes as possible (we're talking in the hundreds here - well within reach!) for my work, Harlem RBI. Just click on this link and vote for Harlem RBI. It only takes a few seconds and you wont get any messages or annoying alerts after you vote.

It’ll be nice for me if I win this, but, more importantly, it’ll be great for the kids we serve. They grow up in East Harlem with limited access to good education or support services. Harlem RBI makes sure they get the opportunities they need to create a better life.

Thanks, and I hope you have a happy holidays!

Thanks again!!!!!


http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/302643?src=wallpost&ref=mf

0 comments:

Post a Comment