Many versions of ONE card

3/14/2009 01:04:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /


I am in love with the new Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set. I designed this card using that stamp set and Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Crystal Effects. I used this card in two different meetup events. One which focused on ways to use Crystal Effects and another on Embossing. I put out lots of Watercolor Wonder Crayons and allowed the stampers to make their own color scheme of this card. I can't wait for you to see what everyone came up with!


This card was done by Nora. Some of you may know her as she was part of the group when it first started back in 2006. I am so thrilled to have her back as an active member of the meetup group. I love how Nora used different shades of purples. She said she only watercolored once and it was a long time ago. Her shading is beautiful!


Yvonne, a member of my 2nd Level Downline and wonderful stamper, made this card. I love her combo of peaches and that light blue.



This card was done by Jennifer! She is a newer member of our Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Team and is SO talented. When we oohed and aahed over her card, she told us that she always loved roses and watercolored them a lot in high school. Her card is gorgeous!




This is Christine's BEAUTIFUL card! She said she never watercolored with the Watercolor Wonder Crayons. She did such a stunning job. I hope she continues to use them whenever she can!


Tammy, a member of my 2nd Level Downline, came all the way uptown to make this card tonight. I love the beautiful Spring Colors on this card.










0 comments:

Post a Comment