An Award for Little Ol' Me?

1/11/2009 06:50:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /




Thank you to one of my favorite people, Eileen, for thinking of me as a recipient of the Kreativ Blogger Award! I need to list 7 things that I love and then pass this award along to 7 deserving bloggers!

OK...7 things that I love! (in no particular order)
1. Every second that I get to spend with Marty.
2. Silly pomeranians!
3. Paper...cardstock, patterned paper, homemade paper...I love paper!
4. Living in New York City
5. My family
6. My friends and Stampin' Up! Team
7. My Craft Room--named with love by Corris as the MECCA

7 fabulous, creative and DESERVING Bloggers!

Michael Trent

Corris Little

Melissa Martinez

Laurel Carpenter

Mary Fish

Jan Wakeland

Angie Juda

2 comments:

Comment by Melissa on January 12, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Thanks Heid! I'm glad I checked my email today, because this really made my Monday morning.

Comment by Heidi Bound on January 12, 2009 at 3:02 PM

Hi Melissa! I am glad! I love your blog and your "fabulous" projects!

Post a Comment