An Exciting Day Tomorrow...

4/19/2008 11:55:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

April 10th marked an important day in my stamping career. It was a little over two years ago that I signed up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. A little arm twisting from my sister, Hilary, has led me down a path that I could have never imagined! I have made more friends through crafting than I have ever had in my life! I have made more memories in the last two years than ever before. Tomorrow, many of us are gathering to celebrate this milestone and I can't wait. I have several projects planned...surprises abound! I will post pictures after the event. For now, I thank each and every person that I have come in contact with through this amazing business and craft. I love each of you and wouldn't be the same without you in my life!

1 comments:

Anonymous on April 21, 2008 at 8:12 PM

Happy Anniversary, Heidi! I'm so glad to have met you; being a part of your wonderful group, and having you as a friend has enriched my life.

Post a Comment