2 more to make up for yesterday...

10/28/2008 04:07:00 PM / Posted by Heidi Bound /

As a result of WAY too much relaxing last night, I didn't post my promised two projects. Ok, have to admit...after cooking a nice meal with Mart, we spend WAY to much time on the couch rooting for the Phillies!


This gorgeous card was made by one of the newest demonstrators on the Gotham City Stampers Team, Heather! She did this really cool Crystal Effects technique in the circle of this card. Beautiful!



My friend, Laurel...that gorgeous Urban Garder Paper and a bird in one card. Oh, be still my heart! Love those page pebbles!

Melissa is so talented and always amazes me with her creations. I love the simplicity of this card. Melissa always creates with such clean lines and such a WOW factor!


Gayle did a very creative job on this card. I love the use of the chipboard (covered in Crystal Effects) to make the effect of the flower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment